Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
donf
My Device: Not Specified

Problem with address book sync via bluetooth in BMW 335

I recently switched from a Windows mobile device to the BOLD. The BOLD is far superior except I am having one problem. My complete address book will not sync with the bluetooth in the car. Many of the contacts do transfer but the list is incomplete. If I goto the bluetooth options in the phone and select transfer contacts it says it was unsuccessful. If I can solve this problem then everything is perfect. Any suggestions? I have tried searching and have not found anything. Thank you in advance for any help. Don
Please use plain text.
Contributor
hinheken

Re: Problem with address book sync via bluetooth in BMW 335

works fine. I have bold and 328 coupe.  contacts should load automatically.  go to A-Z , for each contact, select correspodning first LETTER.... then it will list all contacts beginning with that letter.

good luck. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
donf

thank you for the reply. Yes  I do get the letters, but some are simply missing. it is not transfering the entire address book. It seems to have an error prior to the entire address book transfering. For example I have contacts who first name start with P, but the P is not there and the contacts are not there. Some letters are in complete also.
Please use plain text.
nbeyer

Do you have any pictures attached the address book entries? I had the same problem with my 335 and BlackBerry Pearl and just started eliminating things to see what would happen. When I eliminated the pictures, everything worked perfectly.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Check this link to address integration

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04714

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.