Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
chuckgreer
My Device: Not Specified

Problems with Yahoo Mail and Hotmail

When I open my hotmail on my bold it appears to have text over text on the login screen.  Once i get to the inbox and hit reply to an email it does not wrap the text.  It just keeps going and going.  Is this a software version problem with the bb itself and or a desktop software version issue?  I did not have this with my 8800.  My bold is 2 weeks new...thx.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Problems with Yahoo Mail and Hotmail

Are you just trying to use the web for email access?  That's not really what the BB was designed for.  Why not just add your hotmail account to BIS and have all your email pushed to the device.  There are big differences in the browsers from OS 4.2 to 4.6.   They don't render pages in the same manner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
chuckgreer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Problems with Yahoo Mail and Hotmail

Good thought...I travel a bunch and I like to check my personal mail on the road without using my laptop.  I have never done that and not to sure how to do it.  What I want is to not mix my personal email with my work mail and to make sure that my personal mail just does not pop up on my bb.  I would like it secured with a password so that when i want to access it I can using a password.  Any thoughts.....