Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
Frank3141592
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Problems with e-mails

My email account is with AOL.  Lately some emails are posted to my computer but do not appear on my Blackberry.  It is when I get into the compouter and send an email that the priorly posted email appears on my Blackberry,

Also I have an email that has been showing "sent" for over three hours now.  I resent the same email and it was

delivererd right away.

What is going on?  Can anyone help?  Is anyone having the same problem?  I have a Bold 9900 and up to now has been working like a charm!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Problems with e-mails

Hey Frank,

AOL® Mail uses two inboxes on its web-based email and desktop interfaces to separate old email messages from new email messages. The BlackBerry® smartphone does not view the total amount of email messages in both inboxes. The two inboxes need to be combined for all email messages to arrive on the BlackBerry smartphone. 

Please see the following article that covers not all email messages to an integrated AOL email address arrive on the BlackBerry® smartphone.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB18368

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Frank3141592
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Problems with e-mails

Thank you so much!

Please use plain text.