Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
dmucoz
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: RELOAD SOFTWARE: 552 problem. Can't start my BB now

[ Edited ]

It eventually will, as I said, its sometimes hard to make it recognize it, you must be quick cus it can recognize it and then 10 secs later it wont and u must pull the battery out and put in again so it tries to recognize it again.

Jidesp, i know there's no need to reinstall your OS, i had the same problem, and i found a solution and solved it without reinstalling the OS but.. The next time it happened i couldnt do it the same way.. Despite my multiple tries. That was when i figured this method out (and sometimes, for example, a friend of mine was updating her bb's OS and the computer suddenly didnt recognize it, after earasing everything.. So i helped her to reinstall her os cus the "loader.exe" would say that there wasnt any software available). I Also posted the link for the first solution, and i also said that this should be ur last resort, only if the other way didnt work out.

Sorry for the delay, ive been very busy. I hope all of you have repaired your BBs.

"I might be no expert, but I'll sure find the solution"
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dmucoz

But.. where u updating ur BB? Or what was ur BB doing when it got in that state? Try to do what is in the link i posted in past post if it doesnt work, try what i wrote in past posts. Should it fail... Well... Try again.. It should work :smileyhappy:. If it definately doesnt work.. (assuming you tried it at least a 100 times.. Just kidding, try to do it 10 times [thats more or less what it took me]) then u might need to get personal assistance. All i can tell you is good luck and be patient
"I might be no expert, but I'll sure find the solution"
Please use plain text.
revtwo22
My Device: curve 8520

Re: RELOAD SOFTWARE: 552 problem. Can't Start my BB now

I tried your solution and it worked.Thank you very much,took me about 2 hours but i got it back to normal.
P.S. I really did not care about spelling.Thanks again.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
digitalshiva
My Device: 8520

Instead of using the Desktop Manager, use the Loader.exe file. You can find it here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. Select the conflicting application(eg. restartme) which is preventing a reboot. It helps most of the times to get rid of error Reload software:552

Please use plain text.
vvsnraj
My Device: 2010 Blackberry 8520

It is very simple. It canbe done within Half an hour to make your blackberry working.

Down load JL Cmder or BBSAK and install.

connect your device and run the above program.

wipe the device ( you will loose the existing data).

1. Install Blackberry device software (you can download it from blackberry website.)

2. Install Blackberry desktop software.

3. go to program files then select common files

4. Select Reasearch in motion.

5. Select and double click on AppLoader.

Follow the instructions.

you are done.

It will take hardly half an hour job.

Best of Luck.

vvsnraju

Please use plain text.
GiriKolla
My Device: Curve 8900

Thank you dude

Its perfectly worked, I got my device back 

Please use plain text.
robbert8520
My Device: curve 8520

hi, 

i did download blackberry destop software but when i starts the program it says that he can't find my blackberry curve 8520 but i did connect the blackberry whit my comptuer whit USB cable So i don;t know anymore what to do i think u must buy a new blackberry 

Please use plain text.
tattooedfairy
My Device: blackberry curve 8250

my blackberry curve 8520 won't do anything...i connected it and did the steps but nothing happen...tried it over and over for 5 hours now and i'm having to buy a crappy phone before getting a new phone. i will NOT be getting a blackberry again as i only had this one 9 months and this happens...disappointed

Please use plain text.
jammydodger007

same thing has happened to my curve,and i have no idea what to do!!:/
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
digitalshiva
My Device: 8520

Instead of using the Desktop Manager, use the Loader.exe file. You can find it here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. Select the conflicting application(eg. restartme) which is preventing a reboot. It helps most of the times to get rid of error Reload software:552

Please use plain text.