Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Heydrys
My Device: 8530
My Carrier: at&t

Re: RELOAD SOFTWARE: 552 problem. Can't start my BB now

i reloaded my phone but still wont boot and it just keep restarting. what can i do abt it. 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
justin2g10
My Device: blackberry curve 8900
My Carrier: orange

Re: RELOAD SOFTWARE: 552 problem. Can't Start my BB now

this worked perfectly on my curve 8900 but any time i restart the phone it gives me this same error.do i have to reboot the phone always with the bb desktop software?or do i have to intall a new os?.please help me!!

Please use plain text.
06youngr
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: 513 came on in a white screen saying reload software os5 P. ossible solution.

i have just tried the link for the software and it wouldnt work ive tried all the downgraded software and all the latest software for my blackberry 8520 but it atill doest want to work when i try to install any software it says couldnt complete as it came up saying something like 314 of 433 complete then a message came up on my screen and said something bout my internet connectionand im not sure if it means the connection through my phone oy my actually internet i use to go on the net via pc and it also says something about verifying the phone or something via wireless connection on my phone but i cant do tht unless i have an OS on my phone.

i really dont know what to do because its really annoying me that no software can be loaded on to it and the only software i can use is OS5 or lower and nothihng works.ive been trying and looking for help over 2 hours now and it keeps saying the same thing ' reload software 513' so please an solutions to this im desperate for help :smileysad:

if anyone can give me something tht will work ill appreciate it soo much as havent got another phone to use other than the current blackberry thts not working properly

many thanks ryan :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: 513 came on in a white screen saying reload software os5 P. ossible solution.

06youngr wrote:

i have just tried the link for the software and it wouldnt work ive tried all the downgraded software and all the latest software for my blackberry 8520 but it atill doest want to work when i try to install any software it says couldnt complete as it came up saying something like 314 of 433 complete then a message came up on my screen and said something bout my internet connectionand im not sure if it means the connection through my phone oy my actually internet i use to go on the net via pc and it also says something about verifying the phone or something via wireless connection on my phone but i cant do tht unless i have an OS on my phone.

i really dont know what to do because its really annoying me that no software can be loaded on to it and the only software i can use is OS5 or lower and nothihng works.ive been trying and looking for help over 2 hours now and it keeps saying the same thing ' reload software 513' so please an solutions to this im desperate for help :smileysad:

if anyone can give me something tht will work ill appreciate it soo much as havent got another phone to use other than the current blackberry thts not working properly

many thanks ryan :smileyhappy:

Hi and Welcome to the Forums Ryan!

First off...please understand that your post is incredibly hard to decipher. Lacking punctuation, it's really very difficult to understand what you are saying. 

Further, there are 93 posts in this thread, including yours, going all the way back into 2008...and you refer (I think...still can't quite decipher) to prior posts, but I cannot tell which you are referring to.

Hence, this is the current official KB on the error message:

• KB13003 "JVM 513" error appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

I don't know if that's the broken link you are referring to or not...but if the link that was broken was from one of those older posts, well that would be understandable I'd think...things change.

Anyway, refer please to this KB to see if it can guide you to resolve your issue. If not, please be clearer (punctuation, please, and specific references to posts that you are having trouble with!!) when you repost so that we maybe can have a hope of understanding your situation and getting you going in the right direction.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
DiantoRafael
My Device: Blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

i got the same problem if you got the answer , can you plz tell me?
Please use plain text.
Visitor
jurga
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Bite Lithuania

[ Edited ]

hi, i have some problems with my 9900 Bodl and my BB ID pass remembering. I forgot my pass and im trying to press the button forgot your password? after that i entering my email and i cant get link to reenter my new pass. in my email i got just letters and numbers, but not a link.

if someone will help me, ill be very happy:smileyhappy:

i need to change my pass extremely.

thanks.

Jurga

Please use plain text.
americ77
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: digi

what the **bleep** is really wrong with blackberry ?

Can u guys imagine a bought a new phone today 1400 tingit blackberry 9930 when i dial *126#,cannot check credit,instead the number dials

can some really help me,im going mad

Please use plain text.
americ77

Can u guys imagine a bought a new phone today 1400 tingit blackberry 9930 when i dial *126#,cannot check

i am in malaysia and using digi

credit,instead the number dials

can some really help me,im going mad,i cannot use this phone if i cant solve this

Please use plain text.
americ77

Can u guys imagine a bought a new phone today 1400 tingit blackberry 9930 when i dial *126#,cannot check

i am in malaysia and using digi

credit,instead the number dials

can some really help me,im going mad,i cannot use this phone if i cant solve this
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nimrodson
My Device: curve
My Carrier: orange

Re: RELOAD SOFTWARE: 552 problem. Can't Start my BB now

i had same problem and used the loader solution which worked fine.but it happened again and the port didnt come up as unknown this time,so couldnt use the same solution.after trying everything here i just downloaded the orange operating system(my provider) manager and then went to loader again.working again.thanks for all the help guys.its not even my phone lol

Please use plain text.