06-19-2010 06:21 PM
okay people i really need some help, this reload software 552 thing i realyl dont get and ive tried to follow the instructions on here but im so lost, need some basic steps any help?
06-26-2010 10:23 AM
i've already follow the step, but i forgot something, i didn't take the battery off !!!!
and the task still in downloaded....how about that ? what will it be???
pleaseee..pleasee help me.....
06-26-2010 12:18 PM
thx a lot imvp4man !!!!
my bee-chan (bb) is ON again !!
thanks to you a lot !! XD
10-09-2010 05:56 PM
I had the same problem with my Curve 8520. I found this solution and it worked perfectly! http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-ho
10-18-2010 01:31 AM
I had the same problem with my Curve 8520. I found This solution and It worked perfectly! http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-ho
Guys, here's the thing:
The first time It happened To me I did It the way I already posted, but This time (the second) I couldn't work It out that way. So I looked at several tutorials but.. Nothing. So I kind of improvised my own way. Before you follow It I must highlight that I only had To try It This way because the other way couldn't work. IT WILL MASTER RESET YOUR DEVICE, ALL YOUR DATA (INFORMATION, CONTACTS, PICTURES, VIDEOS, MUSIC, ETC.) WILL BE LOST. Be sure its your very last resort and you already Tried several times the way I posted above.
I CANT GARANTEE IT WORKS ON A MAC, I SUPOSE IT DOES SINCE THERES NO NEED TO GO "OUTSIDE" THE DESKTOP MANAGER. The solution above does NOT work on a MAC.
Note: This might take up To an hour so be patient.
1. Connect your blackberry while on the "Reload Software: 552" screen.
2. Start desktop manager (I used v6 bundle 47)
3. Click on the bottom To the right corner where says "Disconnected"
4. It will open a window saying, basically, "can not Connect" and It will have three buttons at the bottom: retry, update, close. (do NOT pay attention To the message above the buttons)
5. Click on "Update"
6. After a few seconds, or even a minute, It will say that there is no new software found (This assuming you have the latest OS, v5.). It will also has a button that says "View other versions" or "View older versions" (its the long button on the left corner at the bottom), Click on It.
7. It will show you the version 4.6, Click on "accept", "download" or "install" whatever the button that doesn't say "close"or "cancel" is.
8. Leave It until finished. It will seem like Nothing happened after its done but nevermind It.
9. Redo step 3, 4 and 5.
10. This time It will say that It found the latest software, the OS 5. ONCE AGAIN, THIS WILL MASTER RESET YOUR BLACKBERRY, EVERYTHING IN IT WILL BE LOST, I HOPE YOU HAVE A RECENT BACK-UP. If YOU are AWARE Of that and YOU still WANT To GO ON, Install It. (After that, the program will tell you what To do; It will guide you through the rest Of the process).
Note: Your reboot screen will change for a black screen with the BlackBerry logo and a white bar under It, don't freak out. (I kind of like It better thus). On PC, you will have To run the "Loader" (Found in c:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader or c:/program files x86 on 64bit OS) To load applications, unfortunately It will only load the basic ones.
HINT: If It doesn't work with the battery on, (after plugged) pull the battery out and wait until the LED red light turns on, the program will recognize It automatically but after recognized DO NOT FORGET To put the BATTERY BACK IN.
Im very glad I can help other people with the same issue, trust me, I know how It feels To have a "nuked", "bricked" or (my personal favorite) "F***ed" blackberry for over 24 hours.
Sorry for any spelling mistake, Im really tired.
10-18-2010 02:12 AM
11-21-2010 10:03 AM
11-21-2010 11:33 AM