Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Random calls

Can anyone help with this problem. Whilst on a call this morning my phone randomly called Orange answer phone and put my original call on hold, I cancelled the answer phone call and went back to original then within the next minute the original call went quiet and I heard the ringing tone and discovered it was randomly calling a number (it was not a saved contact and i had to go through history later to see where it had come from and found it was a call i had received last Saturday - so not even a call in recent history) I have no speed dials set up - I did double check this! When prompted I did the latest upgrade last week to v7.1 bundle 1149(v7.1.0.342 - platform 5.1.0.276) and was pleased was prompted to do this as it included the update to wifi calling which I need in certain areas though I didn't have it enabled today.
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Random calls

we are now on our 3rd device in the past 2-3 months due to random (3 way) dialing; most recent replacement device also does this; trying to understand if we are causing, but can not duplicate. Just random........