Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
dnbmcc
My Device: Bold 9900

Receiving incoming calls.

I have a BB Bold 9900. My tariff is with Vodafone UK. Since the device was new, unlike my last 9700, whenever I receive an incoming call, all that is displayed on mother screen is the number. Where I have a linked picture to the contact, that will show but seeing as I only have 2 pictures attached to me contacts (of which I have over 1700) that is not mgood use! So the issue is, does anyone know why the name and/or company name does not a appear on the screen (only the number) when someone calls me. Before you ask, I have checked the relevant boxes etc in the options page of the phone app just to make certain that I haven't missed something obvious!

Best regards

David
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,842
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Receiving incoming calls.

It wasn't designed to show that information, there is not option to change which will display it.

Sorry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.