Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry 9000 Bold

Reloaded Software... PLEASE HELP

I've just had to reload the OS for my BB Bold, now I've done this, when I check my status, it's telling me I'm not connected to the BB internet service and I can't change the default browser from Hotspot... i.e. It won't let me connect to the internet unless I'm using WiFi How do I fix this?

Also, it won't let me configure my email account, the only option it gives is to configure an email account through an Enterprise Server...

Please help...

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Reloaded Software... PLEASE HELP

Go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table.  Hit the menu key and select "Register Now."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!