Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: bold 9780

Reset blackberry id

Hi Everybody I have a bb Bold 9780 and i am not able to Reset my blackberry id. The thing is I can't remember my password or my recovery question answer :No: . I really need to update my BBM but I can't Please :Helpsmilie:

Thank You

Developer
My Device: Blackberry z10

Re: Reset blackberry id

its not an issue.. please create new id and get benefits.. cherrssss..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*************Plese *********LIKE**** & ****ACCEPT as Solution*** If you got suggestion for your Query.

@RAJESH SVM ----- Blackberry Mobile App Developer, Blaze, India.
Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Reset blackberry id

kiera12 wrote:

Hi Everybody I have a bb Bold 9780 and i am not able to Reset my blackberry id. The thing is I can't remember my password or my recovery question answer :No: . I really need to update my BBM but I can't Please :Helpsmilie:

Thank You

Hi kiera12

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry .. But you have to remember either your BBID password or the security question , otherwise you are struck !

Or you can try calling your Carrier to know if they can help you in resetting your BlackBerry ID password Or login to your email account that you used for BlackBerry ID , search your Inbox and find the original email which was send for BlackBerry ID confirmation , you can delete your BlackBerry ID from there which will allow you to use the same email or username for your BlackBerry ID .

If all above fails then as last option you have to Create a new BlackBerry ID , for help refer to this Knowledge Base Article :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

But please note , while doing so you'll loose access to all apps that you bought from BlackBerry World .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.