Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Resetting my Blackberry ID Email Address-HOW??

I have had my Blackberry for about 10 months and have had nothing but trouble with it! The latest thing is that it just turns itself off. I called O2 and they told me I needed a new SIM so I would need to back up the phone to my lap top and then put in new SIM. I did this but to register SIM I have to put in my Blackberry ID email address and password. The email address I used when I set it up is no longer in use and I have no access to it. How do I reset it? I can't do a thing to my phone until I can reset it as it says my password is wrong(its not!) but I can't reset it as it sends the code to the email address that I have no access too! PLEASE can someone help me before I lose the plot completely....The O2 shop said I could use a support site where they can tap into the phone and reset it but there is nothing like that I can find anywhere. 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Resetting my Blackberry ID Email Address-HOW??

[ Edited ]

I have almost the same issue. I cannot remember the password for bb world and when I put the one I had written down for the password it says it is incorrect.!! Help, I spent 2 hrs in the Verizon store with BB support on the phone and no one could help me!!!