Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jcjohnnie
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Simple Mobile

Restore data

I had a blackberry strom 9550 and i backup my data on my desktop with blackberry desktop now I have a new blackberry 9780 how can i restore all my contact and other files

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Restore data

Hello Jcjohnnie

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

CAUTION:

1. When you restore the data on your BlackBerry ® device , all files stored on it are removed before the file is restored from backup. 
  2. Before you begin: To restore data from the built-in media storage , must be enabled mass storage mode .
  3. Connect the device to your computer .
  4. In BlackBerry ® Desktop Software , click Device> Restore.
  5. Select backup file that contains the data you want to restore .
  6. Perform one of the following : To restore all device data , click All device data and settings.
  7. To select which data to restore, click Select device data and settings. Select the check box next to the type of data you want to restore.
  8. If your device includes built-in media storage and you want to restore , select the check box files stored in built-in media storage.
  9. If the backup file is encrypted, type the password that you set during encryption .

Click Restore .

Regards.

• Response you like me? Want THANK? Click like.jpg
  • If it was the SOLUTION click "Accept as Solution"!

#bbm.original.png4LL original.png  #ichooseBlackBerry10 @Gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jcjohnnie
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Simple Mobile

Re: Restore data

thanks for the help but now sence I restore everything i lost my email and i look in setup on my phone for and email setup and I don;t see it where did it go and can i get it back

Please use plain text.