Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
keyurtrivedi
My Device: Bold 9870

Ring once setting

Hi,

What is the process / steps to set my bb to just ring once only. Currnetly it keeps ringing till i answer or put it on silent. I just want my bb to ring once, so that i know i have received a call, but also so that when i am in meeting, it does not disturb.

Regards,

Keyur.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Ring once setting

Your phone should ring for approximately 20-30 seconds or until you answer it. If you don't want it to disturb you then you should put it on silent or on vibrate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
keyurtrivedi
My Device: Bold 9870

THank you for your reply.

Can it be set to ring once? Its a regular feaure that i use on my nokia phone. It helps to get notified but also keeps the decorum of the meeting. An option is to keep it on vibrate mode, but it still is disturbing. Generally my ring tones are set to beeep once or 3 bells ring.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!