Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Rev_on_me
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Ringtones and alerts do not play regardless of the tune or volume setting

Nice find, but this ain't my fix...My phone software is giving me an error message when the sound bug apears (meaning that when I try to test the ringtone in the setup, I get a error....

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC. Then try again and see if your problem persists.

What OS are you on? On your device, type in a new message MYVER and a space after to see and report back please.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Visitor
khaledhassan
My Device: bold 9900

hello, i've been trying for the last hour to contact a representative from the technical support office through e-mail but i can't i've been using help@rim.com but all i get is a msg saying that my e-mail can't be sent and i really need help with my bb the software seemed bugged and i already have a case with the number INC000024804987 but it was closed a couple of days ago as it seemed that the problem was solved but it didn't i'm still experiencing the same problems and i want to reopen my case but i can't find any one to contact so please help.

depertm
My Device: Black Berry Bold

I'm very new to blackberry and I also am having same issues like this.

getpankaj
My Device: bold 9900

I am running BB 9900 with os 7.1 and have same problem. Couldnt find any solution except reboot it

(Alt+ Right-caps+del)

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

This thread is about the 9000.

Please make a new thread about your 9900

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V