Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

rpaxton
My Device: Not Specified

Rogers wireless and TeleNav

[ Edited ]

Hello,I have a Bold and yesterday subscribed to and downloaded TeleNav---then later got an "app error code 205" and nonfunctional Bold---tech support not a great help but felt TeleNav the cause---tech support did not know how to do the remove/replace battery reset---discovered it myself---deleted Telenav and then restored software to original.Tech support says TeleNav not compatible with BB 9000 and to call customer service to remove billing charge---anyone heard about this issue.PS:Tech support extremely variable from excellent to very rude and poor.

Message Edited by rpaxton on 09-14-2008 01:24 PM
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bla1ze
My Device: 9000R

Re: Rogers wireless and TeleNav

Telenav has yet to update their application to be compatible with the Bold, although the "app error code 205" is something that has been plaguing the Bolds since launch..RIM will/has addressed this issue with further builds of the OS...but those OS build are NOT supported by Rogers and I'm positive if I reccomended them the MODS here would kindly give me a boot in butt lol 
Please use plain text.