Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: tmobile

***********SLOW PHONE PROBLEM***********

How do I make my phone quicker please, I have a 9900 and it goes through periods of the timer appearing in the middle of the phone screen thus stopping me from doing any acts on my phone. I hardly have added further applications and I generally don't download music and no videos and a small gallery of pics so what's going why the long pauses??? Please help my phone is getting me grief of my lovable partner because his messages aren't getting to me as quickly as they used to. I went into a mobile phone shop and he told me I just needed to update the phone memory (I think :@ am no geek) but am lost now please advise I would be so grateful :smileyhappy:

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: ***********SLOW PHONE PROBLEM***********

Hello nickinoonoo

Welcome to Support Community Forums

Bold 9900 is a nice device it has a lot of Internal memory but still if any problem appear like lagging or that timer appear you can Reload your Device Software  and I am sure it will help you ,Have a look at this KB how to take a clean reload :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

So please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.