Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

vc1598
My Device: Not Specified

SMS Text

Hi.  I have this weird problem:  I can send SMS texts to anybody, but I don't RECEIVE SMS texts from everybody.  I sent them texts messages from my phone, and they got it, but when they responded, I didn't get anything.  When I asked them to text other people, it worked fine.  So I'm wondering if certain phones / providers are not compatible?  My phone was definitely connected when I did this test.

Thanks.

Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: SMS Text

Where are you located, and which Carrier you are using?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
chrisr22

Hi there id like to know what happened? did you figure out your problem because i have the same problem. Just got the phone a couple days ago and ive tried everything i could think of. I can get txts from att friends, but from other people that dont have att i cant get there txts. But heres the kicker i can get a pic message but not a regular message.  and so far i can only receive att txts. any info on this would be great
Chibi

Hello, my problem is that I can recieve SMS messages, but I can't send any myself =S! Does anybody else have this problem, and does anybody else know how to fix it?? Thanks!
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

You already call ATT and explain to customer service the situation?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.