Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry bold-9900
My Carrier: J. Kumar Marketing Limited

SUB: Defective Instrument (BOLD 9900) & Problem faced by me.

[ Edited ]

To                                                                                                                    DT:06/12/12

President & CEO

Research In Motion Ltd.

SUB:    Defective Instrument (BOLD 9900) & Problem faced by me.

Respected Sir,

I Ketul S Chaudhary, bought a Blackberry Bold  9900 on 25th oct 2012 from J. KUMAR MARKETING LIMITED. 103,Shopper’s Plaza, Opp. Muncipal Market, C.G Road. Navarangpura, Ahmedabad-380003, Gujarat, India. (Bill No:15671) But i faced problem regarding battery  drying up and  the phone was sent for DOA Process and I was given a new phone and I thank for that, the new phone given to me (second) had the same problem of battery drying up and again I was given a DOA and a new phone,  the third phone given to me also had the same problem and i have been given a DOA for the third time this all has happened in only last one month.

Sir I have got the third DOA but I have not taken the new phone from the distributor as I now don’t trust this model. I am already using a blackberry torch 9800 and had trust on blackberry but now what I gone through  I don’t prefer this model.

I stay in mehsana city in Gujarat state in india. I had to travel 200 km every time when I go and come back from your service center that is REDINGTON at ahemdabad. SIR till date I have traveled 9 times to your services center and I have faced many other problems due to this.

I had to make as many as 50 calls to your services center.

I have gone through a lot of mental stress and faced many problems in my work due to this So I request you to give my money back on only human ground seeing what I have faced during last month. The distributor and service center replied very badly to me. 

Please consider my request as this is genuine case and tell the authorities to take strict action and hope that you would have a positive reply to my request .

ENCLOSURE:

(I)COPY OF BILL

(II)DOA”S

Edit: Personal information removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: SUB: Defective Instrument (BOLD 9900) & Problem faced by me.

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

We are so sorry that you are having so many difficulties. While many experience the same (a search here will reveal that fact), there are also many who have very positive experiences with their BB. Not every device is suitable for everyone -- which IMHO is why there are so many choices.

In regards to your hope that RIM will see your message -- these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to/from-RIM formal conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. However, if you have specific and constructive ideas for them, I have heard that they accept such via email to bbsuggestions@rim.com.

Front line support for BB's is, by contract, not provided by RIM. The carriers and authorized resellers are responsible for ALL front line formal support to their end users, and have the ability (indeed, responsibility!) to escalate cases into RIM that they cannot solve (at no fee to the end user). It is possible to bypass your carrier and seek assistance direct from RIM, but such involves fees since you are bypassing your support contract with your carrier. You can research "Incident Support" here:

If you desire to ask other kind volunteers for specific assistance about how to get the most use out of your BB, then this forum would indeed be the correct place for that.

Furtheryou have put into your post much personal information...such is technically a violation of the Ts and Cs of this siteFurtheras a public forumyou have now broadcast your personal details to the entire worldFortunatelyour good mods shall shortly redact what must be.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code