Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

tzb1
My Device: Bold 9900

Sending email with different address

Hey. I am wondering if the following is possible, and if so, how:

I have two email addresses that I use, Email A & Email B. Email A is a Gmail account, and Email B is supported by GoDaddy. I already have Email B forwarded to Email A, and I receive all those emails straight to my Gmail. 

Email A is also the email I have setup on my Blackberry device, and so through Email A, I also receive emails on my Blackberry from Email B. I do not want to loose the forwarding I have already setup so I am wondering if its possible for me to send emails from Email B on my Blackberry without having to set it up so that I also receive emails from this address, because if that were to happen, I would receive each email twice (once to Email A through the forwarding, and once itself to Email B).

I hope I have been clear enough in stating the issue, but let me know if its confusing. Thanks in advance. 

Super Contributor
kosten4
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Re: Sending email with different address

Hello,
The only thing that comes to my mind is to use the browser for access to your Email B. You can bookmark the log in page, the only think is that you need to log in every time you want to send an email. I'm not so sure what the outcome would be if there is an option to remember the log in, because some of the emails hosts log you out automatically if you not use them for a period of time.

Hope that suits you somehow. :smileyhappy:

Regards.
Blackberry! Here, now, forever!