Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry 9780
My Carrier: o2

Sent Items not synced with my mailbox

Hi there,

I have just set up my work email on my blackberry using IMAP and I have noticed that when I send an email from my blackberry it will not show up in my mailbox's Sent Items.

I have checked the setting and made sure that the mail folder was called Sent Items as suggested in http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB1...

I am using the BIS service.

I noticed that it works with my googlemail account which is using IMAP as well.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Sent Items not synced with my mailbox

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Reconciliation will be governed by this KB:

• KB05133 Email reconciliation features for the BlackBerry Internet Service

As you see, not all IMAP accounts can reconcile Sent Items...it is entirely possible that this is the root cause of your issue, for which there therefore would be no resolution since it would be WAD (Working As Designed).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.