Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

rosshenderson9669
My Device: Bold 9900

Service Plan Message

I have a problem with my Blackberry Bold 9900. I have recently transferred to EE from Vodafone. Every time I use apps like facebook, twitter or Blackberry World, I get a message which says

"You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please connect to a WiFi network or contact your service provider to upgrade you data plan"

I have contacted EE several times about this and every time I do, I get the same responce that they can't see why it is giving me this message. I have had network refresh done at least twice, but that has not made any difference. I have also uninstalled Facebook and Twitter, but it is the same. 

I never had this problem with Vodafone, but then I never had 3G at the places where I am frequently.

It is a service plan which has 100MB of data and it is a 30 day Sim only Business Plan.

I do have data switched on in the device settings. I have also reinstalled the OS a few weeks ago. 

Any ideas????

Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780

Re: Service Plan Message

[ Edited ]

You need to have words with your service provider, because its not related to Device OS or Device settiings at all.