Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Comprehensible
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

Sometimes discoloured screen blackberry protect not backing up and locked out of blackberry account.

A few months ago, the screen on my blackberry broke. I sent it in to get fixed, and they replaced the screen. I just got it back and have been using it for 2 weeks, and it has started breaking again on and off by showing a white screen or becoming discoloured or upside down. This usually goes away by locking and unlocking the screen. Blackberry Protect has also been trying to back it up for the past few days, but it was unable to do so. This morning, when I looked at it it said that I am locked out of my Blackberry account. Help?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Comprehensible
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

Re: Sometimes discoloured screen blackberry protect not backing up and locked out of blackberry account.

Oh and its a bold 9700
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Sometimes discoloured screen blackberry protect not backing up and locked out of blackberry account.

I recommend that you take it to Bell.  If the hardware is failing, they need to fix that asap.  You can also ask them to reload the latest software (to address blackberry protect) after they address the hardware problem.  I'm not sure about the locked out part.  I believe it will reset after a number of days, but lets get the hardware fixed first!