Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
ncg61
My Device: Not Specified

Still wondering about the Bold and Word 2007?

One of the notes at the bottom of the features page of the official Bold website reference Blackberry's Word To Go not supporting Word 2007.  Does anyone know if this is old, and will be corrected on the Bold due for imminent release here in the U.S., or if it is something that is likely to be corrected with a downloadable software update in the not too distant future?

I hope that the 2007 version of Outlook (incld business contacts), and the other Office software referenced as useable on the Bold all work with the upcoming Bold.  Maybe Word 2007 is the exception, and is only temporary?

Anyone have specific knowledge and or experience with this? 

Thanks.

P.S.  The more testimonials I read about this Bold phone found thru Internet searches, the exceptional this phone seems.  I just hope they have been able to use the many months it has been on the market outside the U.S. to fix all the glitches everyone seems to be referencing here.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Still wondering about the Bold and Word 2007?

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I can assure you that many users here sync very successfully with Outlook 2007.

As far as Word 2007 here is the OS 4.5 FAQ from dataviz.

http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/blackberry/faqs.html#office2007

Thanks

If you need more info please ask!  If not please resolve the thread using the options by the Kudos’ star, Just place the check in the Post that answered your question, Thanks   

Message Edited by Bifocals on 10-28-2008 11:39 PM
Message Edited by Bifocals on 10-29-2008 12:10 AM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.