Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
Bold_4_9900
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Re: Strange Issue Need Help ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Hey Prince,:Rockon:

I guess you missed or bypassed a few things that I have mentioned in my previous message.I already have a media card inserted but if I  were not using the same or  would have used the device memory then it would have my device run slow.Also as per your suggestion and expertise I shall remove netquin antivirus and signal booster demo.Lastly I a aware and well versed that the plug like sign comes at the end of charging cycle but my point was why does the same sign come in beggining or middle of charging.I have network issues with Vodafone so thought of installing the same but will uninstall signal booster.Also wanted to know if I  install smileys from app world will it cause any performance issue with the phone.

Thanks & Regards,

Shayak :Clap:

Shayak Munshi
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Strange Issue Need Help ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Bold_4_9900 wrote:

I guess you missed or bypassed a few things that I have mentioned in my previous message.I already have a media card inserted but if I  were not using the same or  would have used the device memory then it would have my device run slow.Also as per your suggestion and expertise I shall remove netquin antivirus and signal booster demo.

Hey Shayak

I'm sorry that I misunderstood a part of your previous post !

Regarding those Application ( Netquin and Signal Booster ) Uninstall those and check if it helps in your device performance or while recieving a call . And we don't need any antivirus application for our BlackBerry :smileyhappy:

Bold_4_9900 wrote:

Lastly I a aware and well versed that the plug like sign comes at the end of charging cycle but my point was why does the same sign come in beggining or middle of charging.

Well.. In my view it is not a battery or a Charging cable issue , It may be a software issue and  Updating / Reloading your device OS may fix this problem .

Bold_4_9900 wrote:

Also wanted to know if I  install smileys from app world will it cause any performance issue with the phone.

Yea , you can Install any Smileys app from BlackBerry World , after Installing if you feel any issue then simply Uninstall that application . But before Installing any apps we should always check or go through those review by other users for that specific application, most often it helps . 

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.