Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: CURVE 8520
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Stuck on start up screen

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Curve 8520, it is stuck on the start up screen and only loading 2/3 of the way. This has happened a few times before and after pulling the battery out several times it worked again. But this time round it isnt turning on and stays on the power up/loading screen. I went into a phone shop near work and they said to keep the battery out for a few hours and do the download new OS thing, will this still work even though my phone wont turn on?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

missminimalSRK wrote:

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Curve 8520, it is stuck on the start up screen and only loading 2/3 of the way. This has happened a few times before and after pulling the battery out several times it worked again. But this time round it isnt turning on and stays on the power up/loading screen. I went into a phone shop near work and they said to keep the battery out for a few hours and do the download new OS thing, will this still work even though my phone wont turn on?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

At an internet distance, there is no one who can tell you anything whatsoever with 100% certainty. What they recommended might well work...or it might not. But, by doing nothing, you do know 100% what will happen, don't you?

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

Hi tamrock777.

I'm having the same problem too. My blackberry used to freeze all the time when I'm using it. Last night, i got pissed and so i restarted my phone. All of sudden, it freezes upon startup and it won't move until today. I really need your help, i can't use my phone and i dont know what to do about it. Please help me out. What do I do? I've taken out the battery several times already and put it back in.. same thing happens. It still got stuck at the same level. Please tell me what to do.

Thank you so much, please response as soon as possible! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

try this

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB17877&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: rogers

hi I AM HAVING the same problem

i have the bb bold 9700

it randomly turned off and started reloading and its stuck on the loading screen with the white bar about 75% of the way

when i try to connect it to the computer it does not even register that the device is there so is there a way to stil "reboot" or reset it somehow! this is day 2 and the phone hasnt changed from that white bar!

HELP!!

Highlighted
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: vodafone

Up to number 7 from the esolution my phone still freezes on the loading screen! why is this still happening to it?

i followed it correctly did it how it was written and still it doesnt work. this problem has happened far too many times and im getting sick of having a blackberry because of it!!

seriously not happy.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Blackberry countless uncaught exception errors on start up

i need help! my blackberry is stuck on start up!!!!! I tried the hard reset, soft reset and even the forced detectio n by connecting to the laptop! its not working Smiley Sad please help!!!!

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: 3

I looked on http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/downloadsites.jsp and it didnt have my nextwork, I, on 3 uk, so what should I do?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

shaunalagoa wrote:

I looked on http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/downloadsites.jsp and it didnt have my nextwork, I, on 3 uk, so what should I do?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

It's there...they just, for some reason, are listed as H3G...but when you select it, the next page says it's 3:

Capture.JPG

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone India

Hi,

After i try to hook up the phone to the laptop the BB Desktop Mgr too does not detect the phone. Any suggestions. I tried the BBSAK but that too was of no use. Need Help!!!!

Posting from my Z10