Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Regular Contributor
stillwater
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Sync Desk Top Manager Wireless with OL03

Is there a way to sync my bold with the desk top manager wirelessly opposed to having in teatherd. I am using Outlook '03 with a HP Notebook?
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Sync Desk Top Manager Wireless with OL03

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
stillwater

Perfect I will give this a try.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
stillwater

Thank-you for the links this sure has become frustrating. I am using the HP Bluetooth Module for my Sync and contacted HP to see how to get the Microsoft Drivers installed once I remove the HP software everything stops working. With it installed I am able to pair my device with my notebook but I cannot get the Desktop Manager to work. I called Rim and they explained as the Bulletin did that I need to the Bluetooth Stack that comes with SP2 Hp says it is a RIM issue and RIM says it is a HP issue. Any further ideas?
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

ebay has cheap BT radios with USB that uses those drivers. I bought one last week for 7 USD.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
stillwater

Re: Sync Desk Top Manager Wireless with OL03 and HP Bluetooth Module

Ok here is the deal 10 days later calls to HP, ATT, transfers to Rim this solution works. Here is what needs to be done like the bulletin above you must have the drivers that come with SP2 the HP drivers for Bluetooth will not work so don't waste your time and frustration. If you have the HP Bluetooth Modules following these instructions completely step by step will solve the problem. Here is the link Document c00711848 from HP http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c00711848&jumpi...

Once this is completed follow the link as notes above here it is again DOC ID KB04132 from RIM http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04132&sliceId=SAL_Pub... 

I hope this works for everyone that has had this frustration. Works like a champ and what a time saver.

Please use plain text.