Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
WaltK
My Device: Not Specified

Sync Settings

Installed Desktop manager.  Attempting to setup settings and clicked Outlook express for address book.  How do I change this to "Outlook 2003"?  I was unable to select Outlook in the available data paths, it only gave me the option of Outlook express.  I also am unable to use my outlook calender, how do I set path to Outlook not outlook express
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
WaltK

Re: Sync Settings

Ok before anyone responds I have been able to restore my settings.  Outlook express is removed as a path.  When I attempt to setup for Outlook, I am not given "Outlook"  as a desktop application option.  How do I get to this?
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

If you have installed and working Outlook 2003 on your pc, for sure you must have Outlook like option to sync.

Which Desktop manager you have installed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
WaltK

I installed 4.6 that came with the new BOLD.  It does not give me the option of Outlook, only Outlook Express.  I have since tried to uninstall 4.6 and install 4.2 sp2 and the install failed.  I am going to attempt again.  Still looking for answers.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
WaltK

FYI All.  Discovered problem to be a corrupt Outlook file.  After repairing Outlook, I was able to load contacts and calendar from Outlook.  All I must do now is uninstall 4.3 and reinstall 4.6 and make sure that it works with the newer version.
Please use plain text.