Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
boundah
My Device: Bold 9780

Sync freeze

I've been using a Bold 9780 for 2 years now. Until recently I've been backing up and syncing weekly via BB Desktop software (v7.1) with no problems.

BUT as of last week the calendar/contacts sync has been freezing at the 'preparing sync preview' point. I've tried rebooting (device and PC) several times but the problem hasn't gone away and I cannot complete a sync. 

Any answers? I'm not a geek so plain English would be helpful.

PC: Vista 32-bit

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Sync freeze

Hello Boundah.

Not trying desintalando the DM beam and then proceeds to re-install, also change the path of the backup ...

Then let us know if you worked or if the problem still evidences the persistence.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
boundah
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: Sync freeze

[ Edited ]

@gutijose: I'm guessing you used translation software for your reply - it makes absolutely NO sense in English. Please would you pass to someone (a human being) who can deal with my question and provide a comprehensible answer.