Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
ta1835
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Synch of Outlook Calendar is deleting calendar entries.

Anyone have an idea why a synch with Desktop Software to Outlook will from time to time want to delete entries from the Outlook calendar?  This even happens if option is set as one way synch to the blackberry.  The only way I've found to work around this is to carefully watch the pending changes and when it shows that Outlook calendar entries will be deleted, I stop the synch, do a one way synch to my blackberry replacing all calendar entries and then do a two way synch.

While I usually enter calendar items in Outlook first, it is ridiculous that this keeps happening.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

msr
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synch of Outlook Calendar is deleting calendar entries.

Hi ta1835,

To resolve this issue, could you please try the following steps to reset the synchronization settings in the BlackBerry Desktop Software, and then reconfigure the synchronization and try to synchronize again?

1. Reset the synchronization settings by clicking Reset Configuration under the organizer tab in BlackBerry Desktop Software.
  2. Next Reconfigure the synchronization setting by clicking configure settings.
  3. Restart the computer

Let me know if this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.