Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

AxZ
New Contributor
AxZ
My Device: Bold 9790

Synchronization

My new Bold 9790 is adding Tasks to the Calendar even Show Tasks is unticked. When removing battery and rebooting the device, Tasks disappear from the Calendar but they are back after a few days. Any advice, please?

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synchronization

[ Edited ]

Hello AxZ,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question.

Do you know if this particular Calendar account is enabled for wireless synchronization?

You can locate this information by opening your Calendar application > Pressing the menu key and selecting options - Check each of your account to confirm none are enabled for wireless synchronization.  

If you notice that one is checked, please clear the checkbox, then test again with new test entries.

Let us know if this helps.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

AxZ
New Contributor
AxZ

Thanks for your advice. My Wireless Synchronization was activated. I cleared the checkbox and rebooted my device. Let's see if my Calendar will still remain without tasks after a few days. I will keep you informed.

AxZ
New Contributor
AxZ

When restarting device yesterday, the Tasks are back and frozen in Calendar. So, clearing the checkbox for wireless synchro did not solve my problem. Any additional advice, please?