Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: T-Mobile Blackberry bold IM

You have data plan?, becaue if you have, you can setup the mails through Tmobile web page, log in on your account, go to setup blackberry mail and make the setup, after few seconds you have a notification and your mail working.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
rkoelbach
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

My problem has been solved . Yes, I had a dataplan (already for my former Smartphone - the Pearl). The problem was that my Bold simply refused to go online. It had to be activated manually by the carrier. Then I had to do soft resets every 30 minutes and after trying that for three times, it finally decided to go online.

Software issue. Not related to the data plan or anything else. So anyone who got an "Offline Bold" shouldn´t wait like me for the whole Christmas time and some more days - contact your carrier :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your support.

Message Edited by rkoelbach on 01-03-2009 07:42 AM
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Cool, enjoy the device, if you need anything else, post it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.