Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Nail_Innovationz
My Device: Bold 9790

Text Signature

My last BB was a Bold 9810 - I had set up a text signature and now need to edit the content but can't figure out how to on the 9790.  Already know how to change EMAIL signature, all manual help sends me to EMAIL signature.  Need SMS or TEXT!!  Thx!!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Text Signature

How did you make that signature? Through Word Substation? If so go to Options > Typing and Input > Word Substation.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

There is not automated SMS text messaging signature. That would have to be set up and use in Word Substitution as stated above. 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nail_Innovationz

I added the signature in my last BB Bold. 9810. the Signature transferred with all the other data. I wanted to edit it though. It still sends with every text. I just can't access it!!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

You might be able to delete it by deleting it from your email signature.  I assume the data carried over to this phone so your emails have the signature as well?  If this is the case, call Rogers and ask them for access to their self-serve BIS site located at http://rogers.blackberry.com .  Once there, log in and click Help then Email Help.

It's a shot in the dark but it might work.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nail_Innovationz

Crazy enuf, I CAN access the EMAIL signature! Its good. Just text signature needs update. Word Substitution is a good idea though. For other applications like fb, on our company sight, I always sign my name to my posts. I will call my service provider, thx!!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Hello Nail_Innovationz,

you have subscribed the "Rogers Extreme Text" package.
They have an option to add an auto-sig on your SMS.

on the Rogers website, you can look for the place where your package can be configured (including an auto forward option).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Llike I said, there is not an on-device setting for that. Never has been. Being a Rogers-specific feature makes sense.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.