Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
AGhtutoo
My Device: Bold 9900
Accepted Solution

The BlackBerry Bold 9900 in Burma(Myanmar)

[ Edited ]

BlackBerry internet service and Enterprise server is not  use in Burma(Myanmar)

Why,???

It's limited for what?

But I can use one month after the bought from singapore (Brand new)..It's amazing,,,

I go and see so many BB web side/surpport/help/,,,etc

But there is nothing answer,,

Some person who is,,,, BlackBerry Customer Support
Research In Motion Limited ,Coordinator, and  Business Services – Global Talent Acquisition - Global Talent Acquisition reply to email,,But Nothing right answer,,

RIM is for not Burma?

So poor !!!!!!!

I need and wanna make it can be use in our country,,

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: The BlackBerry Bold 9900 in Burma(Myanmar)

BlackBerry service need to be introduced by the mobile operators in your country. If they are not interested in BB services then nothing can be done by RIM. Its not RIM to be blamed for that.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
AGhtutoo

Thank you so much for your letter.
Please let me know that.,
Earliest time(last the whole month,after I bought it from Singapore, brand new with 2 years warrenty)why can i use that service?
Or I made some wrong setting?
May i know that ?
Thank you

Have a nice day,,
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

AGhtutoo wrote:
Thank you so much for your letter.
Please let me know that.,
Earliest time(last the whole month,after I bought it from Singapore, brand new with 2 years warrenty)why can i use that service?
Or I made some wrong setting?
May i know that ?
Thank you

Have a nice day,,

In Asia-Pacific region the following countries have BlackBerry service  -

• Australia
  • Bangladesh
  • Cambodia
  • China
  • Fiji
  • Guam
  • Hong Kong
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Macau
  • Malaysia
  • Mongolia
  • New Zealand
  • Philippines
  • Samoa
  • Singapore
  • Sri Lanka
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand

Now if your really like to use BlackBerry service (as your country doesn't have it) you can get roaming BlackBerry data plan from your neighboring country. But this will be an expensive solution!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
AGhtutoo

Thank you again for your advice , I want to use BB service , how can I do it?. I had my stuff in Singapore .pls tell me the instruction.,,
Contributor
AGhtutoo

Hello
In Messages option,Email account Management can't open and can't set up.It's normal for my country?Because I can open earliest time and i made my signature "sent from my BlackBerry Limited Edition".It' still shown in that RIM page when i use with my phone. Now it's can't open it.Have they permission for the limit time for the new phone? or I made wrong setting?If it's my wrong setting,How to re set it? I tried factory setting and reboot 2 times.Can't set up it.
Thank you
LMM
Visitor
LMM
My Device: Made in Mexico & Bold 9900

Yes , I agree bro. My bb bold 9900 also worked in other countries. Once I arrive YGN, it doesn't work.
I have a problem. Last 2 months I could use internet by wifi connection. My BB 9900 allowed to use Facebook, Default browser, Opera, Youtube.
Now I applied mobile internet services in our country now. Later I can't use above applications via wifi connection.
If data services switch on, only Opera browser can be used. Other apps can't use.
If I want to use Facebook, not only i have to connect wifi but also switch on the data services.

If you have some knowledge about that, pls help me. I wanna use interent with Wifi connection.