Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

The latest emails are no longer showing up on my email account

Everything was working perfectly but now the latest emails are no longer appearing on my inbox for one of the email acounts. I get the email notification and can read the message when I click on the blue space next to the search tool at the top of the screen, and yet the message does not appear on my inbox.

However, when I click on the mail application, then the BB button and choose view folder, I can find a series of new messages  under inbox. When I exit and enter the inbox from the main menu, I can no longer find the them..

I am completely confused!! 

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: The latest emails are no longer showing up on my email account

First off, Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

Now, see if your mail works as before, and if not please post back.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: The latest emails are no longer showing up on my email account

Thanks for the response. I tried that but it did not change anything.. 

Do you have other suggestions? The thing is that I have two email accounts on the smartphone and the first one works fine but not the second one.