Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
burkerich
My Device: Blackberry Bold - 9000

There is no Email Setup icon or Personal Email Account setup on my wife's Bold. Please help!!!

I am trying to setup my wife's personal email accounts on her new Blackberry Bold. The Personal Email Setup icon is not in the Setup folder. When I use the Setup Wizard the email setup only gives me the option to setup an email through a BES server. Is there any setting on the phone itself that I can change to get these options to appear? I have service through AT&T.

thanks to those who help... 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: There is no Email Setup icon or Personal Email Account setup on my wife's Bold. Please help!!!

Which service you have with ATT, because you need any Blackberry data plan to setup the mail in the device
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: There is no Email Setup icon or Personal Email Account setup on my wife's Bold. Please help!!!

Right, make sure you or your wife contact AT&T to make sure that you have an active BlackBerry data plan. Once the phone is provisioned correctly with that plan, then you'll have the personal email icon to setup your personal emails.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.