Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Princess_lollipop
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Third day now...........

This is the third day now without bbm or email and now my whats app is down to. Is anyyone else still experiencing these issues. I need my phone for business. Im also expereincing problems with some texts they sre going through as a bbm to some clients this morning instead of texts which wasent an issue yesterday.

Im not sure whats to do and am looking for some advice.???

concerned and annoyed bb customer

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sumanmax
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Third day now...........

BBM and Messages are not working in Kolkata.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Princess_lollipop

It is also sending blank texts constantly to one of my clients. Who can we contact please?

I need a number.........

Please use plain text.
JulieLuckx
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: proximus

In Belgium we're having the same issue ... mails not arriving .... BBM not working, Whatsapp down too ... can't check anything on internet which means my navigation on phone isn't working neither!!!!

I work in a datacenter too ! This issue shouldn't take 3 days ... must be some other problem!

Please fix this problem asap! Very bad publicity, especially when you know that RIM isn't doing to good at all ...

I've always been a BB fan !!! Don't disappoint us ...

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Princess_lollipop

Thank you for your response but who can we contact???

my client has recieved 32 blank texts through the night from me and i dont want this taken from my usage.....

Need help and advice....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lauryb77
My Device: BLACKBERRY TORCH
My Carrier: SFR FRANCE

i live in france and its the same here its been 2 days i can only phone and send text messages the rest is not working. its staring to annoy i pay to have no service @ all

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tulay106
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: o2

This is an actual joke, my phone has been down since about 9am Monday morning, not had nothing come through.

Started to work Tuesday morning but went down straight away. I'm so annoyed that I am paying for a contract that I cant even use. Funny that the iphone guy dies, maybe this is his unfinished business!

RIM need to sort their life out and sort this mess up, I work in Business and having an unreliable phone does not help, I defiantly will never recommend Blackberry to anyone, their slow as f***, **bleep**, crashes all the time.

I can't wait to get an Iphone and laugh at how shockingly **bleep** Blackberry is.

Ok fair enough 1 day was ok, 2nd day was a pain but 3rd day is actually ridiculous!

Havnt heard anything about whats going on when its going to be fixed its just a joke and Blackberry are going to loose a lot of Customers.

No idea why your phone is sending blank texts, my phone hasnt been doing that. Maybe theres something wrong with your phone.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
runyamhere
My Device: 8520 * Z10 * Q10 * Z30
My Carrier: 8.ta

If by texts you mean "SMS" then its not a Blackberry problem because BIS does not affect SMS service which should be the baby of your service provider. Call your service provider and find out what is going on.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tulay106
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: o2

I had just randomly recieved a few emails through, BBM still not working, neither is Internet connections.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
labguy
My Device: 8520 Curve
My Carrier: Vodacom - SA

The same thing is happening in South Africa. No BBM, internet, no whats app, no email. Does anybody know when this problem will be resolved?

Please use plain text.