Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
thetide
My Device: Bold 9930

Toyota Entune

Can anyone tell me why the Toyoya Entune App is not available for download to the Bold 9930?

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Toyota Entune

Hello,

Perhaps this is a wild guess, but accoring to the AppWorld page:

it is indeed not available for that model. As for "why", the only answer can be that the developers have not ported it to that model. All BB apps must be ported to every specific BB model and major OS level combination...that's a lot of porting, and not all developers choose to support everything. But, the only folks who can truly answer your question are the developers themselves, who you can ask via mobile_support@toyota.com.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
bbcnutt
My Device: blackberry Bold 9900

Re: Toyota Entune