Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

mhelvadjian
My Device: Not Specified

Track listings within Music Player

Hi

It seems that by default the tracks within the music player are listed alphabetically. This is fine for album listings and fine for tracks which have track numbers, but for my podcasts I would like to list by 'recent'.  I can see a way to change the picture listings to recent within options, but no way to change the way in which the music player lists the tracks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Zoonosis
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Track listings within Music Player

mhelvadjian wrote:

Hi

It seems that by default the tracks within the music player are listed alphabetically. This is fine for album listings and fine for tracks which have track numbers, but for my podcasts I would like to list by 'recent'.  I can see a way to change the picture listings to recent within options, but no way to change the way in which the music player lists the tracks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure your can't re-organize them on the device itself, the only thing you could do would be to re-organize them manually by adding an, "01" or "02" at the beginnign of the track title of the podcast, just connect it to your computer.

Please use plain text.