Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
BBCelldweller
My Device: BOLD 9900

Track pad problems .....

I have a blackberry bold 9900 ..... With os v7.1 ..... My track pad is kind of faulty ... I mean I works at one point of time ... Like when I am on the home screen it works just fine but when I open the gallery or the settings menu it completely stops working And it goes back to normal when I press return ...... I ve tried rebooting it several times , I even reinstalled My os again .... And still the problem persists ......  

Please give me a solution to this problem .... Any help would be appreciated 

Thank you, 

Kaushik 

Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Track pad problems .....

Hi BBCelldweller,

Welcome to BB Community...

Try these steps, might help u...

Take out the battery when ur BB is switched ON...now press the track pad and keep it pressed for 5 seconds...repeat it 1-2 times and then reinsert the battery after 1-2 mins and let ur BB restart...

now see, if ur issue has been solved or not...

NB-even if the issue solves, this is a temporary solution...better, get the trackpad replaced from an authorised BB Service Center...do take a backup b4 taking ur BB to a service center...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.