Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

TrackPad/Menu Button BB 9900

So I got this phone a month ago and the 15 day policy just ended to I used my warrantee but I still have to wait on the other device so in the meantime here's the store. Out of no where the menu button starts acting like its stuck so no matter what you do on the screen the menu opens and doesn't close. So I backed up my stuff and tried restoring it. Same thing. So I stopped using it. I'm bored and decide to security wipe the device now and the menu button doesn't work at all and neither does the trackpad. The touchscreen works so I decided to put the audible roll on to see if its working and it clicks as if it does and but doesn't show it does. So I took out battery and sim waited few and still does the same. I even security wipe to default again and now same thing. I'm not sure what to do but its being really difficult. Yes I'm using my waranty but I still need to use it for a few days... Help?
Thanks in advance!
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: TrackPad/Menu Button BB 9900

Ok now it is working for 90% of the things on the blackberry. Just the trackpad. Not the menu button at all..