Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

Transfer from Palm T3 to BB Bold, anyone have done this?

I Have a Palm T3, and I bought a BB Bold.

I Installed the Desktop Manager 4.7, and tried to transfer my AddressBook and calendar from my Palm T3 but this is not working.

Anyone knows if this is possible, from Plam T3 to BB Bold? 

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Transfer from Palm T3 to BB Bold, anyone have done this?

There are two ways of doing this.

1)  Use the Switch Device Wizard in Desktop Manager.

2)  Sync your Palm with Outlook, then sync Outlook with your BB using Desktop Manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The switch wizard did not recognize my Palm desktop although it asks for it in the wording.

I was successful only when I plugged my palm directly into a usb port.  I have a cable the does that. Then the switch wizard worked just fine.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

I only have my cradle cable for my T3, so the switch wizard does not work for my, I had to sync my plam with Outlook and after that works fine