Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700 ... transfer to Curve 9320
My Carrier: 4165711079
Accepted Solution

Transfer of Password Keeper, Memo Pad and Photos from Bold 9700 to new Curve 9320

Hello,

I don't have "Outlook" set up on my PC, nor do I really care to.      

Is it possible to sync the Password Keeper, Memo pad and Photo's from my current Bold 9700 to my Blackberry Desktop Manager?      

Then I can transfer those items to my Curve 9320.

Thank you.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Transfer of Password Keeper, Memo Pad and Photos from Bold 9700 to new Curve 9320

Tamara133 wrote:

Is it possible to sync the Password Keeper, Memo pad and Photo's from my current Bold 9700 to my Blackberry Desktop Manager?      

Then I can transfer those items to my Curve 9320.

Hi Tamara133

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're switching to Curve 9320 then most easiset way to achieve this is by Switch device wizard using Desktop Software .

KB23677 : How to Switch devices using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Or if you want to perform a selective restore to your new 9320 then first do a complete Backup of your old 9700 using Desktop Software . Once you have your backup connect your 9320 and run desktop software , Select Device within desktop software > Restore > Choose Selected data from within your last backup that you did > Scroll down that list and select only Password keeper and memo pad data from that list then click on apply .

Or rfer to this KB Article : 

KB03953  :How to back up and restore data to a new BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700 ... transfer to Curve 9320
My Carrier: 4165711079

Re: Transfer of Password Keeper, Memo Pad and Photos from Bold 9700 to new Curve 9320

This worked perfectly!   Thank you Smiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

You are most welcome... Enjoy Smiley Happy

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.