Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Kathyveroba
My Device: blackberry old 9900

Transferring contactsfrom 9900 to new Z30

Looking for some help please! My 9900 won't turn on- no idea what's wrong with it- now had to go with a new Z30 which is not comaptible with my work server(usually all past contacts move with new phone with no issue) Work is moving me to a new server so I can access email with the new phone, is there anyway to get these contacts off the old phone and transfer to the new one, with no power going to it?

New Contributor
Kathyveroba
My Device: blackberry old 9900

Re: Transferring contactsfrom 9900 to new Z30

I also had some error messages in the past few weeks, and didn't think anything of it til reading some other posts on here on the 9900." uncaught exception: net.rim.vn.StackOverflowError "was what I was getting and woud always just click ok to get past it. Could this be part of the problem and why it won't start? Any help with thisis greatly appreciated- tis is a work phone with over 20k contacts and emails- big loss for me if not able to recover the data.

I have now plugged it in and leaving it for a few hours and then pulling battery for 5 mins, lik eothers have suggessted on other posts as well.