Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
akjjain4
My Device: bold 9790

Re: Unable to Login to Blackberry ID

No my blackberry app world itself is not opening and it says blackberry app world require latest version of blackberry I'd and when I try to update it says sorry update server are not available and gives me error code 800002
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

akjjain4 wrote:
No my blackberry app world itself is not opening and it says blackberry app world require latest version of blackberry I'd and when I try to update it says sorry update server are not available and gives me error code 800002

That is the reason I asked you to give complete information ! 

As I asked On Manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Service = ? what is the status ? 

In addition are you in an area where you have a good network reception and a decent downloading speed , Regaing your current issue please try this KB and update your BlackBerry ID software :

KB29613 : The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akjjain4

I tried already above workaround. In fact I observed that none of my colleagues who are using phone with os 7 are able to login to their blackberry IDd irrespective of network. It seems to be issue with server. I am in my home network and able to play even utube videos and other internet based apps are working fine
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello akjjain4

As you had not replied to the question that I asked repeately , I cannot assume anything .So please Contact your Carrier Bharati Airtel to know if the problem is within your Carrier network or your account itself .

akjjain4 wrote:
 I am in my home network and able to play even utube videos and other internet based apps are working fine

Streaming videos and apps over wifi Network don't require BlackBerry ID or BIS .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akjjain4

My blackberry internet service gives status as connected
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akjjain4

I have even tried updating on wifi network but its not happening
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akjjain4

Dear Prince

Thanks for your support. My blackberry I'd got update today without using any workarounds and also got access to blackberry app world. Now I am getting status that blackberry app world is under maintenance. Anyway thanks for your help
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello akjjain4

Nice to hear that Update !

I suspect the problem was within your Carrier Network or your account itself. Regading your Current issue reboot your device by removing the battery while your device is Powered On then try to access BlackBerry World again because I don't see or find any issues with BlackBerry World.

In addition as you're able to login to your BlackBerry ID , I prefer doing those steps in the same sequence which help with most issues.

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

Good luck.

Please use plain text.