Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

taffy29
My Device: bold 9790

Unable to make calls on my bold

My bold 9790 is refusing to make calls and receive including sms.my bis is active I can get emails and bbm .please help frustrated.
Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Unable to make calls on my bold

Cave you tried a battery pull / reinsert the SIM?  I have a feeling you will have to take the phone to the store or alert the carrier of this.  Could be a problem with the sim.

I have called my service the sim is fineI ve wiped memory but still its not helping
Forums Veteran III
Wolf359

Good idea calling them.  Can you take it to the store so they can test that sim in another phone?  That will halp narrow down what the issue is.  i don't think a software reload will make a difference here.

ok will do tht did put the sim in another phone and it worked.Will have to take it to in to be fixed.Thank you

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359

Cool.  Please keep us posted.  I'm not sure why its not working.  Good troubleshooting!