Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
wjawula
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Unbranded, Unlocked Bold 9900 but no BIS

[ Edited ]

@TheMenace3005 I have exactly the same problem, I have been trying so hard to get a solution but non. Please email me if you find a direct contact to rim or any solution available, and pls leave ur address so I could also contact u if I find any, thanks. <removed>

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Contributor
TheMenace3005
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

I finally managed to get through to RIM. When I logged on to www.blackberry.com/besc I went to the help section on the top right hand side. That section gave me an option to select my problem and I went under other and typed in my problem. Of course they gave me an automated response but I was given a Ticket Number and told that I will be contacted soon. Just waiting to hear from them now.
Contributor
TheMenace3005

So Blackberry (RIM) got back to me and asked me to get the warranty from the dealer I got the phone from. Apparently this guy doesn't have anything like that. They are offering me a solution at a fee of $49. I've decided I will just return the phone for a full refund and buy one straight from Blackberry.
Contributor
vsachenok
My Device: BB 9780

Glad you've managed the situation. Next time you'll be careful and won't make the similar mistake (buying a phone without warranty and check). Good luck!

Contributor
TheMenace3005

Yes, thanks a million. Will definitely be careful.
New Contributor
wjawula
My Device: Bold 9900

Mine is on its way back to the seller already, lesson well learnt.