Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
emah
My Device: Not Specified

Uploading to Flickr

Up until now I have been able to upload pics to Flickr.  Now all I get is a red "X" and it is not uploading.  I looked for updates via the BB and it couldn't find any.  Is there another way to upload pics to your PC

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Uploading to Flickr

How are your trying to upload pictures in flicker? Using the Flicker app for BlackBerry?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
KCExplorer
My Device: Blackberry Bold (9000)

I prefer to email the photos to flickr.  Seems easier.

New Contributor
maxknux
My Device: Pearl Flip 8220

I gave up on the app since RIM does not seem to be updating it and very limited support.

The best option is to email your photos directly into Flickr. You can get your custom email by accessing your account->Email & Notefications-> Upload by email. The subject line would be the Title and the body of the email would be the description.

Here is a direct link:

http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/?from=email

So add email to your addressbook and you will be uploading photos in no time. This saves you app memory and uses the native email app.