Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Stc

**Urgent** BBM Contact List Recovery Email NOT working on Bold 9790

I lost my 9790 BB and i do not have aback up on my disktop or meadia card and i Just got another 9790 trying to restore my BBM contacts... my email seems to be working fine and i am able to send and receive emails on my smartphone using that email accountbut when i send the verification restoed email just sits there and nothing happens. It says if it is taking longer then expected to make sure its not in junk folder and to re-send... it's not in Inbox or junk folder  and I have tried re-sending not receiving the verification email .. and tried a battery pull many times...i has register just one email account to backup my BBM cotacts.. and i have a good mobile network coverage and tried using Wi-Fi.. can't find anything online to help

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: **Urgent** BBM Contact List Recovery Email NOT working on Bold 9790

[ Edited ]

Did you have BB Protect enabled?  That could have a backup....

http://us.blackberry.com/devices/features/security/protect.html

EDIT:  Also did you ever upgrade your OS via your computer?  If so it made a backup then, you can use that.

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Stc

Re: **Urgent** BBM Contact List Recovery Email NOT working on Bold 9790

BB Protect dose not backup BBM contact only phone contacts

and i do not have any blackup