Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

mphom
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Using a different sim card and number in my Blackberry Bold 9900

I'm having trouble with my Blackbery Bold 9900. I have changed Sim Cards and have been trying to access my phone.

I had forgotten my password, but went on the Blackberry website and followed the process of re-setting the password using my Blackberry ID Username. It has been 24 hours since I have done this, but upon putting in the password, the screen is still stuck on the Blackberry ID Password input screen and has been stuck on "Please wait" and not moving.

The strangest thing just happened as well. There was an incoming call, which came in, but I was taken back to the blue screen, once the caller hung up.

Please could you assist on I need to do to move beyond the Blackberry ID screen.

Thanks,

Mpho

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Using a different sim card and number in my Blackberry Bold 9900

[ Edited ]

Hi mphom

Welcome to the Community

Please try to Register your device first :

For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to 7.1 Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table.

Press the Menu key and click Register Now,Then wait for a registration message .After that try it .if fails Follow the Knowledge Base  KB28212 .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.