If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

indusdolphin
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900 - RDV71UW
My Carrier: Q-Tel

Warranty cover?

We brought a Blackberry Bold 9900 for my niece on 2nd of June 2012. Within a week its screen split near charger connecter by itself while it was on charging. Please let me know it is covered by warranty?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Warranty cover?

Hello indusdolphin

Welcome to the Community

You have to contact your Carrier as they are the one who provided you the phone and service. This is a peer-to-peer  forums page and we are just users helping other users. Only your Carrier can answer your question.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
indusdolphin
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900 - RDV71UW
My Carrier: Q-Tel

Re: Warranty cover?

Thank you for your reply. We brought it from carfoure and due to safety measures they are closed around three weeks and couldn’t get them on phone. 

Please use plain text.